If you’re looking to include your four-legged family members more in the holiday festivities this year, we’ve got you covered!
From special holiday toys and treats, to family pictures and Santa meets, read on to see how your furry friends can appreciate the magic of the season right along with you.
- Get them the proper holiday gear. Visit Premier Pet Supply where you can snag some swag for your dog or cat. Whether it’s a festive sweater or Santa hat, or even just a holiday collar or leash, there are plenty of options for dress-up! Just make sure your pet is completely comfortable with whatever you’re putting on them.
- Take lots of pictures. Didn’t make it to Premier Pet Supply for pictures with Santa? That’s OK! Stage a holiday scene at your house and make sure they’re included. Also, don’t forget to get snapshots of them opening their gifts.
- Take advantage of the Michigan winter and plan a special snow outing. Make snow balls to fetch, or just run around with them. Please note, it is always important to take special precautions when frolicking in the snow. Make sure your pet is warm enough and their paws are properly protected.
- Stock up on holiday-themed treats and toys. If you’re looking to do something extra special and fun, whip up some treats in your own kitchen. There are plenty of pet-safe recipes to make your pet’s mouth water.
- Include them in gift giving and decorations. Hang them a stocking, wrap them presents, and include a tree ornament for them.
- Another proper way to celebrate pets this holiday season is to spread the love. Sadly, many animals won’t be spending the holidays in their forever homes, so donate to a local shelter if you can. In addition, if you have a neighbor or friend with pets, leave treats and toys for them.
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out to your friends at Premier Pet Supply for all your pet-related questions!